Sunday 25 March 2007

Goodies!

I got some lovely goodies for my birthday recently! Some photos will come, I promise. Anyway, I got:
3 balls of brown Patons Inca wool and the right size needles to knit a gorgeous bag I'd seen that I want to make,

a kit to crochet a loopy, lacy scarf which includes some absolutely amazing yarn (the colours in it are beautiful blues), a hook, needles to sew up and beads for the beaded trim on the ends,

the latest issue of Scrapbook Creations with Ideas DVD,

some beautiful resin alphabet stickers that have flowers with the letters,

instructions to sew a pillowcase and a bag (love them - the instructions are so clear!),

and a book made by my wonderful mother for me to put down inspirations and ideas. It's full of different textured and coloured pages and pockets with some already decorated. It's beautiful!

I have lots of crafting ahead to do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting our crafty blog. Your comments are appreciated.