Monday 13 August 2007

Digital Creations

I am having great fun exploring ArtRage 2.5. My latest experiment was to scan a pressed leaf and use that image to create a stencil. I then used the airbrush to create my own leaves.


From ArtRage Butte...


I scanned the leaf and then edited it in Paintshop Pro to create a greyscale image. I saved this as a png file which can be used in ArtRage as a stencil. I just used lots of different colours with the airbrush tool to get the final leaves.

I used ArtRage to create the background for this mini-poster.The text was added in Paintshop Pro.


From ArtRage Butte...



On the knitting front I have finished the bag I started last week and this is now waiting to be lined. I also received my invitation to Ravelry last week. A little overwhelming to a newbie but oh so many patterns to browse and yarns to drool over. A great resource of patterns, knowledge and images!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting our crafty blog. Your comments are appreciated.