Wednesday 23 May 2007

Little Flowers and Crafting Go Slow

Work has picked up just recently so the crafting time has been a little harder to find. I am eagerly awaiting a pattern purchase on Etsy. It is called The Patchfolio and is created by myapple. I also purchased another owl crochet pattern by a different Amy. This is sitting in the to do pile while a little baby owl is finished.

A little project that followed on from the spool knitted garden has been finished and given away. Spool flower on a much smaller scale, with no stem and a button centre. This is attached to a brooch pin.
From Corking

I made a purple one for myself but have not taken a picture of it yet. A cheery little touch on my jumper when I go off to work for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting our crafty blog. Your comments are appreciated.