Monday 14 May 2007

Wine Glass Charms

Wine Glass Charms


Another Mother's Day secret. I have been waiting to post these pictures for ages but just had to wait until they were given on the day. I found the idea in a cross stitch magazine called Quick and Easy Stitch & Craft, February 2007 issue. The little flower was part of a table runner design and there was a suggestion to make a wine glass charm. I used a smaller count fabric and made six different coloured flowers. Avid Crafter and I had a great time visiting several bead shops to find the necessary matching beads for each charm. For the ring to attach to a wine glass stem we used ring memory wire.

See all the pictures are in my picasa album - Wine Glass Charms.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting our crafty blog. Your comments are appreciated.