Friday 16 November 2007

Have you seen?

No crafting to show but have you seen:

Moonstitches flat owls for banners. I made one of the owls that she has the tutowlrial for and I am itching to try this next idea.

This potholder by Creative Little Daisy. I love the colours and the whimsical look that this owl has!

This cool Christmas decoration idea. Do you remember making yarn dolls? I couldn't help myself so one was made yesterday but no photo yet.

I have sent my little monster off in the post to meet all the other softies that are assembling at Meet Me At Mikes for the Mirabel Foundation. I hope he travelled safely and is catching up with all the gossip.

Avid Crafter is very busy making many more button necklaces. Hopefully she will post some pictures when they are all finished. We are looking forward to a girls' weekend as the boys have gone spectatoring at the V8 Supercars!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the encouraging thoughts on sticking out the daily blogging and thank you for popping by my blog! I'm on the home straight, I think. Also, I love your folding playmat organiser...what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We must follow the same blogs as I have seen all your links. Great projects arent they....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our crafty blog. Your comments are appreciated.