Friday 30 November 2007

Secret Crafting

Oh, this time of the year gets hard! I have just finished something that I would love to share but the someone that it is intended for reads this blog. I will just have to be patient and wait 'til after Christmas.

A sneak of colour wouldn't hurt.


Will leave you with a few new places I have found to visit.

Need a drawstring bag tutorial then check out this blog. Just click on the category of drawstring to explore a lot of different options.

I have made a couple of zippered pouches using Amy Karol's book and was just a little bothered about the hand stitched lining so went web cruising and found a great tutorial for a cosmetics bag. I am going to try her zipper technique soon.

Another zipper tutorial for making a zipper wristlet. I love the clear photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting our crafty blog. Your comments are appreciated.