Monday 25 June 2007

Another Amigurumi for the Collection

From Crocheted Flo...


Here is my next little crochet project finished. This time I found a delightful amigurumi hedgehog to make. This pattern was purchased from Julia's Etsy shop - Oleander. I like the technique Julia used to create the spiky look and she had plenty of photos included in her pattern to show how this was done. The pattern had a craft nose as well as craft eyes but I didn't have any. I quite like her without a craft nose but I will try putting a nose on the next one I crochet.

From Crocheted Flo...

One day soon I will have to be brave and try creating my own unique critter but for now I am really enjoying trying out all the patterns that I have discovered searching through Esty.

2 comments:

  1. That's what I thought when I saw the pattern. Soon I will make another one because they don't take long to make.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our crafty blog. Your comments are appreciated.