Friday 22 June 2007

Back In the Land of Broadband

Yippee we have our broadband connection back in action. Curses on modems that choose to become disfunctional.

At last I can add the photos of the tortoises blogged about in the last post.

From Crocheted Flo...

Here are the little cuties posing on the fence. They were so easy to make and very addictive. The best bit is that they don't take long to finish. Check out the pattern in Lis Tan-Chaong's Etsy shop - Simple Arts Planet. I was really excited when she asked if she could post a picture of my tortoises on her blog.

I am keen to make some more as gifts for my niece and nephew and am trying to think of a couple of books to go with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting our crafty blog. Your comments are appreciated.