Friday 8 June 2007

Even More Owls

From All Things Owl

From All Things Owl


From All Things Owl

Making these owls had been great fun and incredibly addictive. I am lucky my Mum is a collector of all things owl so that they all have a home to go to. Up first today is Wise White Owl Oakley. This pattern was created by Amy from her Etsy shop. I used slightly thicker wool which was off-white with a slight fleck and I really liked the end result.

The second little owl shown sitting in a tree was from a pattern by Jenifer Spangenberg. Check out her Etsy shop.

Last photo shows the little mottled grey baby united with his mother. I blogged about this earlier. This mother and baby set is staying put in my house to guard the bookcase.

I just love Etsy. There are so many creative, talented people showcasing their work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting our crafty blog. Your comments are appreciated.