Friday 11 January 2008

A pair of Pandas, a Penguin and a Sore Mouth

Well here are the other pictures of the penguin and panda:


After sewing the large panda, my friend made a small one from the Cute Book to match.




Here they are all together on the fence.


And the penguin by himself.

As for other crafting happenings, well there hasn't been much because of a short trip to hospital to have some teeth removed under general anaesthetic. The past couple of days I've been on painkillers and not able to eat much so haven't really felt like making much. The reason for having them removed? I get braces on in April because my teeth are very overcrowded. So it'll all be worth it in the end.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you feel better soon!

    The softies are SO CUTE! I especially love the penguin. They usually look so dignified in their tuxes, but this guy looks ready for some fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our crafty blog. Your comments are appreciated.