Wednesday 11 June 2008

An Idea

Crafty Things and I were talking about a school trip I'm going on later in the year. I've been selling chocolates to raise funds to help pay for it but wanted to do something more. We thought of selling some little crafty items, pencil rolls and tote bags, through our blog. Would anybody be interested? It would probably have to be Australian residents only to keep postage costs down. I've never done this sort of thing before so if anyone could help, please let me know! Any suggestions as to how to make it work would be gratefully accepted. Our e-mail address is in the sidebar so e-mail us your ideas or leave a comment.

Some good news - we think we have partly fixed our internet troubles. Hooray! Things aren't quite up to speed but are a lot better than they were. This is great as we were all sick of slow internet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting our crafty blog. Your comments are appreciated.